8 Reasons to Stay with Karma Lakelands
- Never closed, even for maintenance. It happens during lean days/hours without interrupting the game.
- Non-golfing companions can accompany & enjoy their camaraderie by walking along or being on the golf cart.
- No enforced golfing attire Puritanism. A golfer may choose to not wear a collared shirt, no compulsory tuck in or a belt. We even have barefoot golfers competing with the booted ones.
- There is a “No single use products policy.” There is no litter of cigarette butts, thermocol, paper cups or glasses.
- Smoking in designated spots only, is strictly enforced.
- The caddies are knowledgeable about the sport and actively participate in keeping the resort free of weeds and litter.
- The Karma cows, Chickens earthworms, humans and goats are busy in assisting with bio composting of golf, kitchens and garden waste.
- We use a mix of soil and bio compost to replace sand which is an inert material & not the best for divot fixing.