- We may collect the following information: your name, contact information including email address and telephone number(s), Your date of birth and country of residence other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- We will only disclose your personal information (including to trusted third parties) for the purposes for which it was primarily collected or for a related purpose. In some cases we may only disclose information with your consent. We may also share your personal information with government agencies where we are requested or required to do so.
- Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet (by way of an email or otherwise) is never completely secure. While we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from our Website, and any transmission is at your own risk.
- The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Karma Lakelands and is protected under the Copyright Laws of India. No material from this website will be reproduce, adapt and upload by a third party, without the specific written consent of Karma Lakelands. All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Karma Lakelands.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites and resources. These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Karma Lakelands. We make no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.